Thursday, July 8th, 2010 at 2:04 pm
Mobilink Jazz is offering free mins and free SMS to be credited into customers account immediately on every recharge of Rs. 100 or more.
Also, any recharge of Rs. 500 and above will entitle the customer to enter into a lucky draw to win 3 1800cc cars and return tickets to the destination of their choice anywhere in the world.
How to Avail:
Customer can subscribe this offer by dialing *107#
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion will be available to prepaid customers on all tariff plans
- All subscribers will be able to enjoy free minutes and free SMS as bonus on recharge on any recharge equal or greater than Rs 100 during the promotion duration
- Free Minutes and SMS will be awarded immediately after recharge
- Subscription fee of Rs 1.99 apply
- Bonus Minutes will be valid for On-net Calls and Bonus SMS will valid for all local networks
- The validity of minutes and SMS will be 5 days
- The minutes will be available for use between 9am-5pm only and SMS will be valid for 24 hrs.
- Customer can check status of their free minutes/SMS by dialing *110#
- This is a limited time offer
Thursday, July 8th, 2010 at 12:01 pm
‘Pakistan Mobile Communications Limited’, better known as ‘Mobilink GSM’, is a telecommunication service provider in Pakistan. According to PTA statistics, Mobilink has 29.55 million customers by July 2009. Mobilink’s Head office is located at Mobilink House, 1-A Kohistan Road, F-8 Markaz Islamabad.
Mobilink started operations in 1994 as the first GSM cellular Mobile service in Pakistan by MOTOROLA Inc., later it was sold to Orascom, an Egypt-based multi-national company.
Mobilink is the largest cellular service provider in Pakistan. Mobilink’s corporate postpaid package is sold under the brand name “Indigo” and prepaid by the name of “Jazz”.
In addition to cellular service, the Orascom group is diversifying its service portfolio by setting up new businesses and also expanding through acquisitions. Recently, they started offering DSL broadband through a wholy owned subsidiary, Link.Net. Company is in place for launch of wireless broadband service through WiMax based technology.
With a soft launch on 1 July 2008, Mobilink is now the second WIMAX internet service provider in Pakistan. Currently providing services only in Karachi.
WiMax services will be sold under the brand name “Mobilink Infinity”. Technology is backed by Alcatel, and company is using a ZYXEL Customer Premises equipment.
In addition to Mobilink, the Orascom group also owns TWA (Trans World Associates) which operates an undersea fiber optic cable from Karachi to Fujairah, UAE.