|1) How can I subscribe to the UTune service?i) You can subscribe to the service simply by sending “ sub” as an SMS to 666
ii) Dial 666 from your handset and browse through the menu to activate UTunes.
iii) UTunes can also be subscribed from web interface.2) How much will this service cost me?
The UTunes activation fee is Rs. 0, and its monthly fee is Rs. 20/- plus tax.
3) How much will each UTune cost me?
Each UTune will cost you Rs. 5
4) How many UTunes can I buy?
You can buy up to 50 UTunes at a time..
5) As a user how am I charged?
If you are a Postpay customer, the monthly subscription charge of Rs. 20 will be added to your monthly bill, if you are a Prepay customer, a monthly fee of Rs.20 will be deducted from your account.
6) What is the next step after subscription? How will I know that I have been subscribed?
You will receive an SMS confirming your subscription, the SMS will also have a password with instructions to logon to www.ufone.com . In the UTune section, simply enter your User ID (your mobile number) and password. You can then preview/listen, buy, assign and gift tunes to your callers.
7) What are the different options available for setting up my UTunes service profile after subscription?
Following options are available for Setting up / Managing the account:
- Web Page
1. Via Web Page
i) Visit the web page: www.ufone.com. Enter your username and password
ii) Username: (Your Mobile number)
iii) Password: 123456 (unique 6 digits password will be sent via SMS which could be changed at any time ).
iv) After entering your account details, you may preview the list, buy or personalize any one of the listed UTunes available on the web page.
2. Via SMS
Send an SMS to 666 with one of the following commands to personalize your UTunes account:
|Set UTunes temporary off
|Set UTunes temporary on
|Query UTunes by ID
|Query UTunes by Name
|Query Recomanded UTunes
|Query New Utunes
|Download an UTunes
|Set a default UTunes
|Set an UTunes for specific person
||Set<Space>Utune Code<space>mobile number
|Gift a Utune
||gift<space>Utune Code<space>Mobile Number
|get help about Utune
|get password through sms
|To query personal library
|to query personal settings
(All of the above commands are charged at Rs.5+tax)
3. Via IVR
Dial 666 from your mobile, you will be able to listen to the most popular UTunes in English, Urdu and many other categories. After listening to a preview, you will be prompted to:
Buy the UTune, Gift UTune, listen to the next Tune or go back to the main menu. If you choose to buy a UTune, an SMS will be sent to you to inform you about the status of the purchase.
Note: For subscribed UTunes users the default UTune will be “Ufone Prepay Life”
What if I don’t have enough credit in my account, when the Service tries to deduct a monthly fee from my account?
If there is not enough credit, you will enter a thirty day grace period, during which the system will keep trying to deduct the amount if the system fails to renew the subscription, the service will be disconnected and you will lose the UTunes in your Album
9) Is there any validity on the UTunes, does it expire?
UTunes will not expire
10) What is Assign UTunes to specific Number?
When you assign a UTune to a specific number, only that number will hear that UTune i.e. If you want 033350000000 to hear an Islamic UTune with the UTune code 600100, you should send set60010003335000000 and send it to 666, you should leave a space between the command, the UTune code and the number to which the UTune will be assigned. Users can also assign UTunes by dialing 666 and selecting manage UTunes.
11) Do I pay for each assign/de-assign?
The assign/de-assign is free of charge if it is done from the internet but if user will do it through SMS/IVR it will be charged according to the preset charges.
12) What is temporary deactivation?
You can temporarily deactivate(Stop) the service when you do not want other people to hear your UTunes service by sending SMS “OFF” to 666, but you will not be unsubscribed, you can turn it back on by simply sending an SMS with the command “ON” to 666
13) If I temporarily deactivated Ufone’s UTunes Service, will Tunes be deleted from my album?
No your personal Tunes will not get deleted in this case .
14) If I temporarily deactivated the service, will I still pay the monthly fee?
15) If I get a message that my album is full, how can I delete some of my short listed UTunes?
i) Via web: log on to www.Ufone.com and delete form your Album.
ii) Via SMS : To delete a certain UTune from your album, simply dial 666 and select manage your personal library and delete after selecting the UTune
16) What if Ufone’s UTunes is active, someone calls me & I am already busy or on another call?
Incase of another call, caller will hear UTunes. Incase of busy callers will hears the normal busy Tone, Ufone UTunes will not be heard.
17) What if Ufone UTunes is active and someone calls me & I am already on another call with call waiting active?
The caller hears the call waiting recording “The number you have dialed is busy on another
Call, please wait”.
18) What if UTunes Service is active, someone calls me & my phone is switched off or out of reach?
The caller hears the usual out of reach announcement not UTunes
19) Will the UTunes Service work while outside the country and do I pay extra charges for that?
Ufone’s UTunes Service will be working when you are roaming. There will be no extra charges for this feature while roaming outside the country.
20) What is UTune Gift Service?
A UTunes subscriber can gift UTunes to another UTunes subscribers by using the Gift Option. Thereafter, the recipient(s) will only be required to accept and set the gifted UTune.